3rd flat iron in 2 years! I'm so tired of buying them.

Friday, September 25, 2009


I just bought a new flat iron.....AGAIN! I have been buying the big designer ones, but they don"t work for me. Which is shocking because THEY ARE DESIGNER!!!!! So being that I always buy the big named flatirons, I decided to try a lesser known brand, Royale USA. You know, the one's in the mall that have the people hassling you to try it out? Yeah, well I tried and I liked. I was hesitant because,
A. It was at a stand in the mall and,
B. They try the same iron on many people which is super gross and unsanitary! but,
I liked the result. I really want to do my hair and then let you know how I really feel about it. And being that I can't return it, IT BETTER WORK!!!!!!!!! Stay posted!

0 comments: